Welcome to My Blog!
This site serves foremost as a personal space to channel my scholarly thoughts and interests, however I welcome others to observe my study.
I am a Pathways Early College student at Mount Wachusett Community College, currently planning on transferring to a four-year university in 2020. After receiving my BA degree in political science, I plan to pursue a graduate degree in political theory.
My ultimate goal is to someday teach political science at the post-secondary level and encourage the development of future scholars, activists and social leaders.
- A Cognitive Explanation for Prejudiced Behavior
- National Identity in a Globalized Society
- An Intro to Effective Political Discussion
- Re: An Intro to Effective Political Discussion
- Was Karl Marx Correct About the Future of Capitalism?
- Max Weber and the Religion of Industrial Capitalism
- The 20th Century: Testing Grounds for Government Ideology
- The Debate of Affirmative Action in Public Universities (Bakke 1978)
- Howard Zinn, People’s History and the Issue of Historical Objectivity
- The Revolutionary Life and Legacy of Emma Goldman (1869-1940)
- Studying the Historical Communes of Paris and Barcelona
- The Beginnings of World Civilization
- Madison’s Fear of Pure Democracy
- Rethinking the Political Spectrum
- A Brief History of the Pentagon: Construction and Development
- A Brief History of the Pentagon: Cold War Conflicts in Indochina
- A Brief History of the Pentagon: Prospects of Economic Conversion
- The Life and Legacy of Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797)
- The Dilemmas of Authority and Contractarianism (Hobbes, 1651)
- Would Enlightenment Philosophers Endorse Modern Capitalism?
- Comparing Economic Theories of Value