Welcome to DylanHatch.net
This site serves foremost as a personal space to channel my thoughts and interests, though I welcome others to observe.
I currently study ethics and political economy at Hampshire College. I will pursue a graduate degree in political science beginning in the 2023-2024 school year.
My ultimate goal is to teach at the post-secondary level and encourage the development of future activists, scholars, and social leaders.
CV coming soon…
- A Cognitive Explanation for Prejudiced Behavior
- Was Karl Marx Correct About the Future of Capitalism?
- Max Weber and the Religion of Industrial Capitalism
- Howard Zinn, People’s History and the Issue of Historical Objectivity
- The Revolutionary Life and Legacy of Emma Goldman (1869-1940)
- Studying the Historical Communes of Paris and Barcelona
- Thoughts on Work, Leisure, and Fulfillment
- Madison’s Fear of Pure Democracy
- A Brief History of the Pentagon
- The Dilemmas of Authority and Contractarianism (Hobbes, 1651)
- The Life and Legacy of Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797)
- The Impacts of Reaganomics on the American Working Class
- Deliberating National Identity to Promote Intergroup Unity
- My Ethical Position Regarding Non-Human Life
- The Significance of Locke’s Political Philosophy
- A Critique of Kantian Moral Philosophy
- The Ethics and Viability of a Carbon Tax in Massachusetts
- Dilemmas of Utilitarianism
- Deliberating Ethical Utility Distribution in a Populous Society
- The Ethics of Equity and Inequality