Welcome to My Blog!
This site serves foremost as a personal space to channel my scholarly thoughts and interests, however I welcome you to observe.
I am a Pathways Early College student at Mount Wachusett Community College, transferring to UMass Amherst in 2020. After completing my undergrad degree in political science, I plan to pursue a PhD in political theory. My ultimate goal is to someday teach political science at the post-secondary level and encourage the development of future scholars, activists and social leaders.
Feel free to reach out at email@example.com
- National Identity in a Globalized Society
- An Intro to Effective Political Discussion
- Was Karl Marx Correct About the Future of Capitalism?
- Max Weber and the Religion of Industrial Capitalism
- The 20th Century: Testing Grounds for Government Ideology
- Re: An Intro to Effective Political Discussion
- The Debate of Affirmative Action in Public Universities (Bakke 1978)
- Howard Zinn, People’s History and the Issue of Historical Objectivity
- The Historical Practice of Collectivist Anarchism
- The Revolutionary Life and Legacy of Emma Goldman (1869-1940)
- Theorizing an Anarchist Society (After the Revolution, 1937)
- Thoughts on Work and Leisure
- The Beginnings of World Civilization
- A Brief History of Political Philosophy
- The Problem of Authority
- Philosophizing Freedom
- The Role of Deviance in Social Change
- The Third World (Home and Abroad)
- The Foundation of a Participatory Society
- Madison’s Fear of Pure Democracy